I finished my Christmas manifesto. I copied Shimelle's and then changed it a bit to fit me.
I also wanted to share the kids Christmas lists this year. I worked on this page over the weekend at Doris' house.
I'll highlight what I got or am getting (that I know of).
Mason's:
Yu-Gi-Oh cards
Build-a-Bears
Nerf guns and bullets
money
Something large so I can brag about my box
Breakfast WARNING 5:00 AM waking up
Minecraft stuff
Keep going with TBC
Aussie's:
Build-A-Bears! :D
----- hknowstore.com cubes -----
ShengShou 2x2x2
Purple Pocket Cube
5x5x5 Pillowed Cube - Black
Cut-corner spring 3x3x2 - Black
1x1x4! :D
1 random cube!
Dipyramid black body - new on the list
--------------------------------
Turbo Builders Club for ROBLOX - Lifetime! :D
Isometric - for the iPod!
Porygon Toys! c:
Any kind of Ninja Warrior obstacle in the front or back yard? c:
XFinity update - Disney XD, TNick, Nick2, etc.
Google
Wipeout - Create & Crash!
iTunes Giftcard.
Minecraft Plush - HappyToyMachine.com
French Fries! :D
----- 51morefun.com -----
MoZhi Flying Shuttle
MoZhi Watch Tower
YJ Fisher Cube - Green
WitEden 3x3x9a Cube - Blue
-------------------------
Aerobar - Mint & Chocholate!
ShengShou 2x2x2
Purple Pocket Cube
5x5x5 Pillowed Cube - Black
Cut-corner spring 3x3x2 - Black
1x1x4! :D
1 random cube!
Dipyramid black body - new on the list
--------------------------------
Turbo Builders Club for ROBLOX - Lifetime! :D
Isometric - for the iPod!
Porygon Toys! c:
Any kind of Ninja Warrior obstacle in the front or back yard? c:
XFinity update - Disney XD, TNick, Nick2, etc.
Wipeout - Create & Crash!
iTunes Giftcard.
Minecraft Plush - HappyToyMachine.com
French Fries! :D
----- 51morefun.com -----
MoZhi Flying Shuttle
MoZhi Watch Tower
YJ Fisher Cube - Green
WitEden 3x3x9a Cube - Blue
-------------------------
Aerobar - Mint & Chocholate!
Ashley's
Barbie stuff
American Girl Stuff
Minecraft stuff/ Minecraft creature that makes blow up noise
Barbie Spa thing
Barbie food
American Girl food
Build A Bears
Minecraft original doll character
clothes
earrings
Pokémon stuffed animals
iPod case
three BFF necklace/bracelet
laptop (*bought for family not just her)
American Girl McKenna movie
Anything tiger
a kitten
Art stuff
Specific Sharpie
Art desk
Mommy-made stuffed animal
Justice suitcase
Wuggy (Ashley's word for a hug)
Password Journal
Ashley necklace
Sewing machine
Sewing lessons
Nerf gun bullets
a pet horse
Build A Bear stuff
Monster High Tiger girl
Movies to watch for the drive
Legos
Tummy Stuffers


No comments:
Post a Comment