Today's photo prompt from iHeartFaces is Star. And today's photo assignment from Shimelle is to take a photo and antique it. So I combined the two.
Original photo:
Antique 1:
Antique 2: (might be my favorite antique photo)
and Antique 3:
I don't typically like to make things look antiqued. However, I did have fun playing with different textures.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night was bizarre! In the middle of the night I jumped out of bed, taking off my cpap mask but not bothering to turn it off. I ran to the bathroom. Greg asked, "Are you ok?" I said, "I think I'm going to throw up." I made it to the bathroom. I opened my mouth assuming stuff would come spewing out. However, what came out was the most outrageous, longest sounding, deep guttural burp that I have ever heard in my life! It went on and on and on! Now to most that is disgusting! (Sorry!) But I couldn't help but get tickled over it. I certainly felt better once it was out. I have to say I went back to bed with a big smile on my face wishing that Mason could have heard it. He is the burping master in our house. Seriously, he can burp words! Anyway, in the morning I was telling the kids about my massive burp and what seemed like it had to have been a whole minute. Ashley asked me how many seconds it was. So I asked Greg. I was disappointed when he told me it was probably 8 seconds. Surely it HAD to be longer than that! He did say it was impressive though. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't have time to go through Wendy's like I had promised the kids on the way. Two of them said that was ok, they would have food at the Christmas party. I told Aussie that if they didn't have dinner at the party they would at least have junk food. I know that is not ideal, but it's a CHRISTMAS PARTY! Well they did have dinner. It was lasagna. Of course Aussie doesn't like lasagna. Now I know he is extremely picky and it frustrates me terribly. However, there is a time and a place for everything and this was the wrong place for an adult to tell him he couldn't eat any dessert until he ate some lasagna. She let him have ONE cookie because he was hungry. It's a Christmas Party! Come on! It made me angry, but I didn't say anything. I did tell Aussie that yes, he makes things very difficult being so picky, but that wasn't the right time for her to do that.
While they were at the Christmas party. Greg and I went to see the new Hobbit movie.
Greg called me at 5:15. The movie started at 5:30. He said he had just parked in the parking garage. I said, "WAIT! Where are you?" He went to the wrong theater! Thankfully they were close enough and there were LOTS of previews so we didn't miss any of it. I enjoyed the movie. Any movie that ends leaving you feel like it is unfinished drives me a little crazy and this movie does that. He told me any Hobbit fan KNOWS there are more movies and they expect that. Bah Humbug! Greg and I don't go on many dates, so this was enjoyable nonetheless!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Greg shaved his head! What do I have to say about it?
------------------------------------------------------------------
The kids have auditions on Sunday. They have been practicing their monologues. Aussie has his down and he is doing a great job! I picked a section from Bill Cosby's Chocolate cake routine for him to do. I have Mason doing a different section from it as well. He needs to practice! Ashley is learning a monologue that Greg wrote. She read it to me and it is really good! I should post it here if he lets me.





No comments:
Post a Comment