I don't have it together. I haven't filled the advent box with activities and I'm not sure that I'll get to it. Today Ashley asked me what today's activity was. I told her the activity today is that I have to go to the dentist. She decided to pass.
I suppose we did have an activity though since it is Tuesday night. It was extra special since we saw some friends there tonight. They couldn't stay long but we sat with them and visited awhile. They had face painting there and Ashley got hers painted.
We came home and called Papa because today is his birthday.
Happy Birthday Papa!
And today was another special BIRTHday! My brother and his wife had their baby tonight at 5:52 PM in Colorado. Oliver James- James after my grandpa. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 10 oz.
Happy Birthday Oliver!
One of Shimelle's photo prompt was to create this bokeh background.
I used this ornament because I was having a hard time getting this effect with other ornaments. This is our 1994 "Our First Christmas Together" ornament.
Here is one of my other attempts. Cute but not the same effect:
And today's iheartfaces prompt was- Mittens
Gee my journaling today is a bit pitiful. I have a couple more pictures. I asked Ashley to take a picture of me because I was having a good hair day. That doesn't happen very often.
Then I got Mason to take another, attempting to get the bokeh affect. Oh well.
The articles are written by them. At least most of the articles are. It is a way for them to have a job. They purchase the papers I believe for $.50 then sell them for $1.00. They get to keep the proceeds and any tips that are given to them. Today this particular paper made me smile. She had written a note at the bottom.
Say a little prayer for Miss Tina and other homeless people. This winter is going to be brutal according to news reports.






.jpg)


1 comment:
glad you're getting a bit back on track. you need to come over again soon! we only have one more week of school after this one. woot!
Post a Comment