Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ashley--Bug Fighter

YAY! My computer is fixed, thanks to my hero, my husband!

I want to share with you this little video of Ashley as Bug Fighter. This is one of her made up super heros. It's not the best quality, but it's pretty funny.

I know that it is on here 2x. I'm trying to delete the first one. For some reason I'm not able to get back into my setup to remove it. (Maybe later-otherwise it will be there everytime you open up my blog)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know your Super Hero (Greg) rushed into service and cured your computer. I was going to suggest you turn it and the mousepad upside down.
Glad we have the men around.

Forget the Super Hero thing.She's going to be a majorette when she grows up...like her grandmother. Actually, now that I think of it...do Super Heros wear skimpy outfits?

Jill LaFaye said...

That was just the cutest video..Chelle! How adorable.