Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Beginnings


Happy New Year!!!


So what are your new beginnings?

My new beginnings...

1. is to stay on budget all year long and to actually have some money in the bank at the end of the year.

2. Start homeschooling Kindergarten in the Fall.

3. Learn more about God and Jesus. Start by reading one of Lee Strobel's books.

4. I can see myself having a hard time with this one, but I would like to start having a menu for each month and some kind of prepared schedule for the kids.

5. Scrapbook 100 pages this year.

5 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

We do a prepared menu {most of the time}..it really helps! Like Wednesday's we have dinner at church..we do pizza night on Friday's{doesn't have to be delivery;We like frozen, I stock up during sales}..mexican night on Thursday's..Italian night..hot dog night and so on..let me know if you need some help..I love doing that sort of stuff!

Hollye said...

I usually sit down and plan out my meals for 2 weeks. Then I make my shopping list. First I shop in my pantry, then I hit the grocery store. One thing I ALWAYS do is...when I find whole chickens on sale, I by 4 or 5. I will cook them, debone them, divide the meat up in 1 cup bags and freeze it. That way I always have cooked chicken in the freeze. And check Kroger for those sales. I happened to be in there one morning shopping and they had their chickens for 29 cents a pound. It was really early in the morning..like 6 am and the guy was putting them out. I just had him load an entire box into my cart. 12 chickens.

I also belong to a yahoogroup that emails out weekly menus. You can go back and look at the past menus. (There are 84 weeks listed.) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/joaniesmenus/

I need to sit down and work on my resolutions. I've got a lot of things I need to get accomplished this next year.

Amber Ulmer said...

Presh pics Chelle!!!Haven't thought about new beginnings yet... Josh is starting school in the next couple weeks... guess thats a new beginning... and with that, comes the commitment of school and me being a supportive wife.

doris sander said...

good ones chelle! and love the tootsie pic! and so glad you got to see family . . . :D

Jann Gray said...

FIRST OF ALL love THE tootsie PIC@
YOU GET THE PRZE FOR PHOTOS OF non-SMELLY FEET.

Goals huh, have a few,,,not sure what i am supposed tto do with them...kind of feel the "Goals Coach" missed the memo and hasn't yet realized that it is my single focused goal to get married to the man of my life as quickly and of course "elegantly" as possible...all this other stuff just isn't going to be fixed by scheduled meals....unless the person who does a REALLY good job of getting edible meals scheduled and have the come into actuality he would be interested in be my wedding reception coordintor,

Oh...wait. I CLEARLY stepped into the wrong room,,,ha ha nervous giggle I am supposed to be in the New Brides What AM I Doin class...different subjecct allnto gether. Please forgive my intrusion@