I wanted to post last night, but my computer was SOOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOW! It took me 1/2 hour to save 5 pictures and shut down the computer. UGH!
Anyway, the other night Mason was really into decorating.
Then he enlisted Ashley to help too. She was really serious decorating that suitcase.
And this is Mason's creation. I thought it was funny.
Then I tried to get "that classic" picture of the little girl praying. This one isn't too bad, but Ashley doesn't pray on her knees like that so it was hard to tell her what to do. I have 2 pictures of her peeking up to see the camera.Yesterday, I took the kids to Goodwill to get Austin a new coat, since the zipper broke on his coat. Mason and Austin both found a coat they liked. Ashley found LOTS of things but she didn't find anything that actually fit her that she liked. I found a like new light purple coat that would be beautiful on her, but the lil' stinker didn't like it.
I ended up spending $25. I got 2 coats, a remote control Barbie jeep, yarn, sweater for Ashley, sweater for Austin, 2 Bob the Builder videos, 2 Thomas videos, Oliver & Company video, New Incredibles color and wipe-off coloring books, an outfit for Barbie and a little package of jungle animals. Not too bad for all that stuff! Mason loves his coat! He picked it out and calls it "Joseph's Coat". It took me a minute to figure out which Joseph he was talking about. I thought maybe there was a Joseph in his class. But the coat has 4 colors on it, and he was saying it's Joseph's coat of many colors.
After Goodwill we met Dana and the boys at Christ Church playground. They all played hard and then we went to Chick-Fil-A to get our 99c meals.
I was supposed to go to a MNO at a friend's house, but by the time we did all that running around, all I wanted to do is go home. I'm sorry I missed it! But I just felt I didn't need to do anymore running around.
Well maybe I'll post tonight about today's stuff. Have a great day!
4 comments:
what Goodwill do you go to? That was a lot of stuff! The Hermitage store always seems so cramped and I never take the time to search, other than books or videos.
WOW! That is a lot of stuff!
Love the picture of Ashley...
that is WONDERFUL...plus what a sweet picture of Ashley -- I would say you caught it!
My favorite is the clothes pins on the dresser..kids are so fun..aren't they!?
Post a Comment