Today in the car Austin said, "Mom, Can I marry you?"
I said, "No, I'm already married to Daddy."
he said, "Can I marry you too."
I said, "No, you can only marry one person and it can not be your Mom or your sister or anyone in your family."
he said, "Is that disobeying God?"
I said, "hmmm...yes I guess that would be disobeying God."
______________________
Yesterday I went to a pajama luau. It was a lot of fun. But I didn't own any pjs. So after getting Greg's permission, I went in search for some pjs dragging the kids with me. OH MY! You know what? PJs are with other intimate apparel. Austin and Mason were grabbing bras left and right. Mason mainly grabbed with both hands squeezing the cups. Austin would bring them to me saying this is pretty for you or "Ooooh this is big breasts". Then in one of the stores it had a little maniquin. Mason was quite amused! "Hey Mom look a little bucky (our word for butt)" , as he grabs it with 2 hands and squeezes the cheeks. Where do they get this from? It's not like my husband is a player (slight inside joke.)
Oh anyway, I went to 8 stores and finally found some pretty pajamas right before going to my party.
_______________________
Not much more to say...the kids woke up one at a time all night long. So I bed hopped to lie down with each of them last night. So I am t-i-r-e-d big time. So I think I'm going to go tuck myself in and get to sleep early.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
Oh those boys! By the way, I got a good laugh ;)
Post a Comment