Just a quick update to tell you I'm doing much better...just a few lingering headaches.
I have a consignment sale to get ready for on Friday. I haven't started. So tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. Yes I would really like to have the money, it would certainly help if we decide to go to Disney, but I just want to get rid of the stuff. I'm so tired of bags and bags of clothes and toys being in my garage and I'm not able to park in there. I just took 5 bags to Goodwill yesterday, because I just didn't want to go through them.
I tried to work on the sale a little yesterday. All I got was kids going through the bags and bringing toys back into the house.
I got to go to bed! My kids fell asleep at 5:00 tonight. Oh what am I in for?
By the way I'm really behind on reading blogs. Hopefully next week I'll get caught up.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
2 comments:
So glad you're feeling better! There's this rule in the mommy book, you know...mommys can't get sick...so stop it! Sunshine and warm temps tomorrow!
Glad you are feeling better. See you at the sale!
Post a Comment