Hi! I'm a Mommy to 10 year old triplets. I have actually taken up the challenge of homeschooling them. (So far so good!) On the weekends I like to craft!
Don't worry everyone- Greg didn't inhale. Heck, none of us did. But you should have seen the looks we got walking around the University of Florida campus! ;)
Love it! Took some time catching up on your blog. What a fun birthday celebration, fun decorations, great costume and wonderful layouts! Thanks for sharing!
4 comments:
Guess he had better give up hopes of being President.
O wow...this is priceless.
Don't worry everyone- Greg didn't inhale. Heck, none of us did. But you should have seen the looks we got walking around the University of Florida campus! ;)
Love it!
Took some time catching up on your blog.
What a fun birthday celebration, fun decorations, great costume and wonderful layouts!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment