Saturday, March 10, 2007

At the Park

After school on Thursday, I met Dana and her boys at a nearby park with a playground. She wanted to get a good picture of her boys, I hope she was able to get it.




Mason wanted to throw rocks into the lake. He is so fascinated with the water. Austin and Ashley on the otherhand really just wanted to play on the playset. We had to take turns b/c the lake and the playset were too far from each other for me to watch both.
Austin and Braxton didn't want to get dirty, so they stayed at the playset, while Mason, Dalton and Ashley made it to the little creek. It was VERY muddy. I'm glad in a way that I had my CROCS on so I could wash them off easily, however when that mud oozed in through the holes and around my toes it was pretty nasty!
Mason and Ashley found sticks and pretended to fish.
And as you can see little Dalton fell in the mud. He actually fell in the mud about 3x! He is such a boy! He is so cute! He enjoyed it, didn't mind being muddy at all.

No comments: