Austin has found a new friend. This is Stormy. Austin is smitten! The other day I asked him what he was doing and he said he was playing hide and seek with Ashley and Stormy. So he finds Stormy first and then he says, "Come on lets find Ashley." I said, "OK I'm coming" He said, "I was talking to Stormy."
He wants a cat so bad. It almost makes me want to get one, but not quite.
We went to Disney yesterday. It was loads of fun! It was extremely hard at the end of the day when they all fell asleep and we had to hold them and try to get them to the car. Greg held 2 of them and every now and then one would just lean backwards. Some people standing in line with us for the tram would help every now and then. When we got close to the tram and then couldn't get on- another couple said, "Here take our spot." We were so thankful! We lost Austin's shoe along the way. We got the kids in the car and Greg went back to look for it. I flagged down a security person and she went and picked him up and they found the shoe together. We got back to the house at 2:00 AM. AY! AY! AY! I was trying to keep Greg awake by talking to him, but I was falling asleep after each word. He kept slapping himself in the face- he really had me worried, but we got home safely.
Today we went to the St. Augustine beach. OH IT is SO beautiful here! WOW! The kids played in the sand and ran into the cold water and then ran away from it.
Tomorrow we are going to Kennedy Space Center. I've never been there. I am looking forward to it.
1 comment:
Oh the adventures you are having! I loved catching up with you all...sounds fun -- and VERY tiring! Will pray for safe return. Miss you friend.
Post a Comment