WE are HOME! Yay! We made it home last night after a long day of travelling. The kids really did well. It took us 14 hours to get to Florida and 13 hours to get back.
Well today is a VERY special day!!! Today is Greg and my 13th anniversary. I'm very blessed to have a wonderful husband!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
6 comments:
Thirteen years!!! Wow! That is wonderful..Happy Anniversary. How will you be celebrating?
Happy Anniversary! Glad you're home safe!
Happy Anniversary! Yippie for DQ! Glad you are home and that you had fun. Can't wait to see more pics!
I called while you were gone. Do you know that PBS.org has a game that teaches Chinese? Sagwa. I got so excited to tell you!
Glad you made it home safely and congratulations on 13 years! Now on to 14!
Happy Anniversary!
Glad you are home safe and sound:)
You two are a couple of old-timers!! Mike and I haven't even known each other that long!!!
Congratulations and have fun ;)!!
Post a Comment