Oh what fun! We are in Florida this week. The drive here was very long, 14 hours, but it wasn't too bad. The kids did amazingly well. Please pray for our safe return.
Tomorrow we are going to Disney World Magic Kingdom for the day. It'll take a little over 2 hours to get there.
Today- Greg took the kids out on a canoe ride in the river behind his parents house. Actually, none of them liked it, but they sure looked cute. Then Greg and his sister took the canoe out further. They saw a great big snake and then they saw 2 dolphins. Neither one of them had a camera on them. At first Greg got a little nervous when he saw the fins -- for a few short moments he thought they were really close to some sharks. YIKES!
Then we took all the cousins to Picture People to get a picture. We got a couple good shots. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese. The kids went wild but had a great time. While my MIL, SIL, all the 7 of the kiddos and me took the kids to Chuck E Cheese, Greg and his Dad went to hear N.T. Wright speak at Flagler College. Greg was so tired when he got back, we barely talked. I did get out of him that today was one of the best days of his life.
I've been taking pictures, but I haven't loaded my pictures to my inlaws computer. I don't know that I will, so I'll put pictures on here when we get back to Nashville.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
2 comments:
fun! we just got back from florida. whew! but so worth it! we need to get together when you get back. :D
Your book looks great! Have a fun time in Florida! Looking forward to seeing you on the 31st!
Post a Comment