(very hard on the consignment sale) the kids play!
There is a trail of Peanut Butter Crackers (I'm not sure if you can see that).
Just about every toy bin tipped over.
And you can see 2 of the suspects up on the roof of the little house. They have been jumping off of it and sliding off of it.
And then this is what Mason did to his sister.
She came in saying Look Mommy do you think I look beautiful?OK then it's time for me to get out the door and make some money.
OH by the way: I'm doing the HAPPY Dance! Tammy from Scrapin' Memories just called. I WON the $50 gift certificate!!!!! Thank you friends who put my name in!!! Can't wait to get over there on Sunday afternoon.


3 comments:
The kids pics made me laugh! Ashley is just soooooo cute..even with the markers. Oh & whooo hoooo..you won...you won...you won. I am so happy you won!!!!!
Call me the next time to go..maybe we can go together?
O.K...I meant to say..call me the next time {you} go.
When I saw the pic of the room all I said was OMG!!!
Post a Comment