What a wonderfully busy day we had today! We toured Nashville with the kids.
I am dooing a homeschool project that is really cool. I am putting together a box of TN stuff and sending it to another family and in return I will receive a box from another state. I have SO MUCH stuff to put in this box. I want to put together a little scrapbook of where we went and what we learned to send to the other family, however I printed out 100 little pictures. I'm not so sure I can make it a "little" scrapbook. I'm sure going to try though.
I'm so glad Greg was with us. There would have been no way I could have taken the kids everywhere we did by myself. I might try to post some of the highlights here, but first I need to make my pictures smaller.
DON'T FORGET TO SET BACK YOUR CLOCKS! If you don't you will be late to church.
3 comments:
You meant to say "Spring Forward" right? {Hope you are not late}
You and Jill really inspire me to want to homeschool. Pretty sure I'm not cut out for that though. Just wanted you to know I admire your dedication and energy with your kids!
Oops! Yep Spring Forward!
Post a Comment