Thursday, December 09, 2010

Build a Bear and Zhu Zhu pets

December daily 7,8 &9
Tuesday- Rent a Redbox movie.
Wednesday- Early Christmas present go to Build A Bear. They were beyond thrilled- we had to get dressed and get out the door before I'm usually up in the morning.
Ashley got a tiger and named her Sarah. Then she got Safari clothes for her.
Mason actually bought this moose when it was $5 on black Friday. But since they didn't have it at the store I got it online and that day I bought him a horse. His horse's name is cupcake (not pictured) and his Moose is named Hal.

Aussie got this fennic fox and named him Keaton.

Yesterday was also an awesome deal day. At CVS Zhu Zhu pets are on sale buy one get one free. And I had a coupon buy 2 get one free. So I got 4 Zhu Zhu pets for the price of one. But even better than that, I went to pay, I gave him my coupons and my extra care bucks and brought the total down to $5. I handed him my credit card and then he pulls out his wallet and puts $5 in the drawer. I asked him if something was wrong and he said he pushed the wrong button and there was no charge for me. Thank you CVS manager for buying our Zhu Zhu pets. :)
*
Today Thursday- Go to Christ Church and play at the indoor playground. During the morning we worked on cleaning the family room and trying to declutter some of their toys. They don't like to get rid of anything.
Then when we got home and the above mentioned Zhu Zhu pet...
Where it is clearly marked AND I mentioned to the kids 2 or 3 times...

got stuck in Ashley's hair. I tried to get it out without cutting. a big wad of hair just came out.


I've got lots of cleaning to do for tomorrow's early present. I better get off of here.

No comments: