Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just a little tea with those COOKIES

How oh how could I have forgotten to tell you about my deals I got this week?
Wednesday I went to Publix. They have tons of things you can get free this week by couponing and shopping the sales. I only got the things that I knew we would use. I got 24 grocery items and paid $18.33. I saved $53.20!!! The grocery clerk and the male bagger were amazed!!!
Also on Wednesday I went to Sears with a coupon that was good for $10 off a $20 purchase. I got Ashley an outfit with a matching doll outfit for $13.
And Tuesday I was able to get a Lego set at Border's for half price. They had a rare coupon for 50% off anything to be used Tuesday or Wednesday. I was surprised and happy that they let me just show them the coupon from my phone. I didn't have to print it out.
Thursday was Ashley's girl scout Christmas party and Mother/ Daughter tea.
Ashley is not the only one who gets excited over girl scout meetings.
A girl scout meeting means...
Aussie gets to see his girlfriend. The child is smitten! It's really cute though.
Anyway, I dropped Ashley off and left my camera for Amy to take a few pictures.
At the beginning of the meeting the girls prepared treats and made cards for their Moms.
Then we came back a couple hours later and they served us. It was so cute.
Here was my plate with the card she made me.
Then she served me these special cookies she made and decorated.

Here are the girls with their aprons on that I made them. One of the girl's Mom embroidered their names on them. But for security I smudged their names off in Photoshop. I left my daughter's name on there- everyone knows who she is anyway.






It was really sweet!
The girls did a great job and we all had fun!

1 comment:

Blessed Mom said...

So adorable! You do a great job journaling your kids life. All of your children are awesome. You are doing a wonderful job Mama.

Take care,
Jo