Today's activity in the Advent boxes said, "Go to Panera and get a treat."
So that's just what we did today.
Mason and I like the chocolate pastry
And Ashley and Aussie like to get the big cinnamon roll.


The next few pictures are still in Panera, but first I want to tell you what one of the clerks in JoAnn's said to me. She was telling me about her children that are 14 and 16. And she said and they are just now getting to where they are not fighting all the time.
And Ashley and Aussie like to get the big cinnamon roll.

The next few pictures are still in Panera, but first I want to tell you what one of the clerks in JoAnn's said to me. She was telling me about her children that are 14 and 16. And she said and they are just now getting to where they are not fighting all the time.




1 comment:
Panera?! Sounds like *my* kind of Advent activity!
Post a Comment