And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care.
You may notice something that hasn't been seen in 7 years. I took down the board covering the fireplace. Greg's not too happy about that saying it will let in too much cold air, but he reluctantly agreed. So down it came. I suppose I'll put it back up after Christmas.
The kids decorated this tree. I just helped a bit by putting some up on top where they couldn't reach.
Shaggy hair is in style and all the girls LOVE it. I don't mind it except I hate not seeing his eyes.
The kids decorated this tree. I just helped a bit by putting some up on top where they couldn't reach.
Shaggy hair is in style and all the girls LOVE it. I don't mind it except I hate not seeing his eyes.




1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment