My baby made the honor roll in Chinese again!
However, he is sick today. He went to class for their end of the year party and to get their awards, but he left early to come home. He is really pitiful. My night owl was in bed by 10:00 and asleep by 10:30. That is early for him. (Which is why I'm typically up to wee early hours in the morning. Because I need that alone time- which sometimes doesn't start until midnight.)
This is his honor roll certificate. At least that's what they tell me. ;-)
And here is his perfect attendance award.
On another note, I am having a terrible time with my outside lights. If any decorating occurs in our household it is done by me. Greg doesn't care a thing about decorating or Christmas. So what I can do it pretty limited. I can't climb up on the roof and string lights even though I would love that. I would totally be that Lampoon's Christmas house if I could. You know the house you could see from space? So I do what I can.
So I put a few things out. And the next day half of the lights go out. I found that one had blown a fuse and I was luckily able to fix it. Also that same night the deer's antler lights went out (which I haven't figured out how to fix.) The next night I put a few more lights out. And it is like this for a whole night. The next night they won't come on at all.
And now tonight the other half of the lights are off. I'm not even sure where anymore fuses are. I'm afraid I should just give up.
We haven't been doing what our advent boxes have said to do. Oh well we are staying busy anyway.
This is his honor roll certificate. At least that's what they tell me. ;-)
And here is his perfect attendance award.
On another note, I am having a terrible time with my outside lights. If any decorating occurs in our household it is done by me. Greg doesn't care a thing about decorating or Christmas. So what I can do it pretty limited. I can't climb up on the roof and string lights even though I would love that. I would totally be that Lampoon's Christmas house if I could. You know the house you could see from space? So I do what I can.
So I put a few things out. And the next day half of the lights go out. I found that one had blown a fuse and I was luckily able to fix it. Also that same night the deer's antler lights went out (which I haven't figured out how to fix.) The next night I put a few more lights out. And it is like this for a whole night. The next night they won't come on at all.So finally I figure out it is the outlet where I have them plugged in. It is not working at all. I have NO idea where the fuse box is that operates that outlet. It's not the typical one and I looked at one outside the house and it didn't seem to be it. So I added 2 more extension cords and plugged it in elsewhere. I'm not real happy about it. I'm afraid it is a fire hazard. So I'm hoping to figure out how to fix that outlet really soon.
So anyway, the lights are on and I went out last night and took these pictures.
And now tonight the other half of the lights are off. I'm not even sure where anymore fuses are. I'm afraid I should just give up.We haven't been doing what our advent boxes have said to do. Oh well we are staying busy anyway.
Please pray for Aussie to get well. The kids have a birthday party they are going to tomorrow night and he will be extremely disappointed if he can't go.
No comments:
Post a Comment