And that brings us to today...
Today we had another Girl Scout event. We met at Chaffin's Barn to see a children's play. I can't remember the name of it. That ought to tell you how good it was.
But it was fun being with our friends!!!
But it was fun being with our friends!!! Before the show began they had the kids write a letter to Santa. Of course Aussie rolled his eyes. I thought they might do something cute with them during the show, but they didn't. Anyway here are our letters, I will try to translate...
Dear Santa, I am not naughty.
I would like a Kung Zhu pet, a Build A Bear, Pokeballs, Wii game Kirby Epic Yarn, DS game Pokemon Ranger, a trampoline and other stuff.
Love, Mason Greene
Here's Aussies:
Dear Santa,
I am not naughty. (Ha! I just realized he wrote that too.)
I would like a Build A Bear, a trampoline, Wii game Kirby Epic Yarn, Wii game Sports Resort, Mason Matic 3000, and love from my sister.
Aussie
I asked him what a Mason Matic 3000 was. He said he just made it up. Aussie and Ashley always fight. Aussie really wants things to be good between them and Ashley has been a real brat lately. Anyway, it kind of breaks my heart that he wrote that he wanted love from his sister on his letter.
And here is Ashley's letter:

I wasn't sitting with her, but I can pretty much guess what the pictures mean. OK I can only identify 3 of them. 3 that she is NOT getting! 1. A horse (that would be a real live one.) 2. A playground for our back yard. and 3. A kitten ( a real one.)
Oh I know the first picture now. It is a picture of Teddi Ursa, which she is getting. She actually saw it and I bought it with her with me, so she knows she's getting that.
And then I had to get in on the fun. Here is my letter to Santa...
Dear Santa, I would like my kids to get along. Please bring something special for Mason. He is the peacemaker of the family. What I would REALLY REALLY like to have is a clean house and if that is not possible then I would like to have a gift certificate to Outback Steakhouse.
Thank you!
Chelle
*
After the play we got our pictures taken with the cast.


And here is one of the whole group minus a few.

After the play, one of Ashley's friends came home with us to play for the afternoon. While they were playing I made Ashley and her doll a chef hat that matched the aprons I made earlier. It's a bit too difficult to make for all the girls- I'm glad I didn't try.
Dear Santa, I am not naughty.I would like a Kung Zhu pet, a Build A Bear, Pokeballs, Wii game Kirby Epic Yarn, DS game Pokemon Ranger, a trampoline and other stuff.
Love, Mason Greene
Here's Aussies:
Dear Santa,I am not naughty. (Ha! I just realized he wrote that too.)
I would like a Build A Bear, a trampoline, Wii game Kirby Epic Yarn, Wii game Sports Resort, Mason Matic 3000, and love from my sister.
Aussie
I asked him what a Mason Matic 3000 was. He said he just made it up. Aussie and Ashley always fight. Aussie really wants things to be good between them and Ashley has been a real brat lately. Anyway, it kind of breaks my heart that he wrote that he wanted love from his sister on his letter.
And here is Ashley's letter:

I wasn't sitting with her, but I can pretty much guess what the pictures mean. OK I can only identify 3 of them. 3 that she is NOT getting! 1. A horse (that would be a real live one.) 2. A playground for our back yard. and 3. A kitten ( a real one.)
Oh I know the first picture now. It is a picture of Teddi Ursa, which she is getting. She actually saw it and I bought it with her with me, so she knows she's getting that.
And then I had to get in on the fun. Here is my letter to Santa...

Dear Santa, I would like my kids to get along. Please bring something special for Mason. He is the peacemaker of the family. What I would REALLY REALLY like to have is a clean house and if that is not possible then I would like to have a gift certificate to Outback Steakhouse.
Thank you!
Chelle
*
After the play we got our pictures taken with the cast.


And here is one of the whole group minus a few.
After the play, one of Ashley's friends came home with us to play for the afternoon. While they were playing I made Ashley and her doll a chef hat that matched the aprons I made earlier. It's a bit too difficult to make for all the girls- I'm glad I didn't try.*
Here is Sarah in her chef attire. I wonder what will happen to Sarah when Samantha arrives this Christmas????

Then when Ashley's friend went home I decided to get my haircut. A couple of ladies from co-op recommended a girl who typically works in Murfreesboro, but was in LaVergne today. Since she was close by I decided to try and get in with her today.

Then when Ashley's friend went home I decided to get my haircut. A couple of ladies from co-op recommended a girl who typically works in Murfreesboro, but was in LaVergne today. Since she was close by I decided to try and get in with her today.Anyway, I like her A LOT! And she is cheap too! The boys got trims as well. We kept them shaggy, because that is what they like and I kind of like it too. Aussie got a lot of hair cut off. I know it is hard to tell, but he had a lot of THICK hair.
Mason only got his bangs cut. I simply HAD to see those beautiful eyes!
Mason only got his bangs cut. I simply HAD to see those beautiful eyes!


No comments:
Post a Comment