Well today there were 2 things in the advent box. 1 said go to kid's Christmas program and the other said there would be a gift here after co-op. So when they got home today I said you have 5 minutes to find your gift. They asked for clues and I said it is for the whole family and it's in the family room.
Well they found the Comcast box right away, but they didn't know what it meant.
I told them to turn on the TV.
They were so excited! Ashley kept saying over and over again, "Is this a dream?"
In the attempt to find something cheaper I found a deal where we get a lot more channels, faster internet and home phones that can call long distance. For the first 2 years it is actually cheaper then the 3rd year it is about the same as we have been paying.
I'm tickled about how fast these pictures loaded on here.
I knew the kids would be excited so I told them it was an early Christmas present.
Then the kids had their Christmas ballet program tonight. It was so cute!


I told them to turn on the TV.They were so excited! Ashley kept saying over and over again, "Is this a dream?"
In the attempt to find something cheaper I found a deal where we get a lot more channels, faster internet and home phones that can call long distance. For the first 2 years it is actually cheaper then the 3rd year it is about the same as we have been paying.I'm tickled about how fast these pictures loaded on here.
I knew the kids would be excited so I told them it was an early Christmas present.
Then the kids had their Christmas ballet program tonight. It was so cute!








No comments:
Post a Comment