Well I realized I shouldn't be doing it when I accidently honked at the person in front of me. (Oooooops)
Actually, I was swapping out a picture. I had the layout finished, except one of the pictures that I printed on stinky paper at home got scratched. So I went to Sam's Club and got it developed again. It is such a nicer quality paper than what I have at home. Anyway, at a stop light I decided to put adhesive on the back of my picture and put it on the layout. Yep- I guess I pressed a little too hard on the horn. The guy looked back and I put my hands up in the air and said, "SORRY". Am I a dingbat or what?
Anyway, this layout is my first design team layout. WHAT? Yes, you saw that right. Scrappin' Memories asked me to be on their design team. Is that cool or what? So here it is what do you think? After getting home I realized that in the original 5x7 picture I had cut off a little to the left taking off some of that red and green. I'll probably fix it when I get it back or go to the store next.And after Dana gets to the store...I'll tell you what they got in. :)
4 comments:
I love it! Yeah Chelle!!!
Congratulations Chelle! What a sweet layout. Thanks for giving me "great directions" to the church today.
Have a great weekend!
I am soooooo tickled for you....and proud....and happy....and delighted! Love the layout -- you are awesome!
How fun! I am just starting to scrapbook. I'm putting together one for my mom with all of the special things we do together and at the same time I'm going to do one for myself... I hope : ) there are so many wonderful magazines. I'll have to check out the one you're going to be helping in.
Blessings,
BChsMamaof3
Post a Comment