Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dinosaur World




Ok I think that this might be the last post for today.




Yesterday we went to Dinosaur World in Kentucky. The boys had a good time. Ashley seemed to enjoy it at first, but she became quite naughty not too long into it and made it quite stressful for me and not so enjoyable. I wanted it to be a "homeschooling" event, but the kids wouldn't stay at each site even long enough to read the name of each dinosaur. They just ran from one to the next. They each got to bring home a toy. Austin was so excited to bring home a warning sign that says dinosaur crossing. Mason got a little container of dinosaurs and Ashley got 3 eggs with tiny dinosaurs in them. It was quite a stressful day, but I'm glad we went anyway.


Also, since I don't know where to post this picture I thought I would put it at the end of this one. WHAT in the WORLD? She even dressed up her Teddy bear but I didn't get a picture of that.

1 comment:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Chelle, I'll never forget the time that Sheila & I took the boys to the Newport (KY) Aquarium and the little buggers ran through there in under 40 minutes! I'd gotten my ticket at a slight discount, and they got in free - otherwise I would have marched them all back through there at least five more times to make up for the cost! No, they may not have read each dinos name, but they got fresh air, some exercise, and they'll remember Mommy taking them to the dino park! YAY, MOMMY!!!