$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Finally!!! Wow last month was hard. We get paid once a month. And by the end of every month we struggle a little bit. But this month was extra tough. We rescued a kitten and adopted her that was approx $200 in medical bills that we didn't intend to spend. Plus all the food, litter box and cat supplies. I am very thankful for the babysitting jobs I have had lately. Those helped put milk and fruit in the refrigerator. I went to Wal Mart tonight to get groceries- it is so good to have a stocked pantry again.
Anyway, today was a tough day. When Greg got home from work I was able to get out to grocery shop. I love to grocery shop when I don't have to rush or have kids with me. It took at least an hour for me to de-stress. But I did and when I got home I felt refreshed again.
So is that what you call retail therapy?
I need to have a plan for tomorrow so it doesn't end up like today. Anybody want to get together and do something (with kids)? Hmmm...I wonder if the water park in Smyrna is open. That would be fun. But more fun with friends.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Did you go to the water park? I ended up cleaning my shower and bathroom....fun fun! Actually ICK! My sewer had backed up again...and now that it is FINALLY fixed right -- I had to clean up. Once more...a resounding....YICK!
But...as a reward, I let myself have the rest of the day off and scrapped...very fun...paint, glue and paper therapy.
Miss you...have to see you soon!
Grocery shopping can be retail therapy. Did you buy anything "just because"? Even if it is just an over priced box of Keebler (Name Brand splurge) Fudge Stripe cookies. Yummmy!
Post a Comment