For Mother's Day- Greg let me get out Friday night and scrapbook and Saturday and scrapbook. Saturday was wonderful. It was supposed to be a crop with people from POTATO (parents of twins and triplets organization). Three people signed up and two people showed up. It was still really nice. I didn't feel any pressure. I just sat and talked and had fun. Then on my way home I really really wanted pizza. So I met the family at Pizza Hut. And it was delicious!!! I decided instead of picking up something at the grocery store and trying to figure out what to cook in a short amount of time that I would rather go out tonight and fix something on Sunday instead of going out then. I think that was a good decision.
On the way home Ashley rode with me and we went to the grocery store and Greg took the boys to the mall to pick up some Mother's Day presents.
Ashley was so good in the grocerey store. She was so excited to be there! She said this was the first time she had just me and her together at the store. She helped me get ALL the groceries and put them all on the conveyor belt at the check out and she helped me put all of them away when we got home. It was a really special bonding time and a learning experience! I had her count how many potatoes we needed; and then I had her tell me which juice cost more.
I'm REALLY tired. I think I'll blog about Mother's Day tomorrow. I also don't want to forget to tell you about Ashley's rule and one of her mother's day cards.
goodnight for now.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your special day!
{*HUGS*}
Post a Comment