Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Graduation

Good grief they are growing up fast. The first 3 years were L O N G!! This 4 year old age is fun , but the pace is picking up.







Tonight my kids graduated from preschool. They are SO cute in their caps and gowns. The lighting was terrible but I got a few cute shots. They totally cracked me up.
Before we left the house I had Ashley's hair fixed SO darling. She complained about it, but I thought I convinced her to keep the bow in. A few minutes later she comes upstairs with the bow and ponytail out of her hair saying, "Ms. Sheila said we can't wear piggytails because we are going to wear a hat." Errrrrr....but I understand why.
On the way there Mason went over all the rules. We are NOT allowed to wave we are just supposed to smile.
So on the way down the aisle both Ashley and Austin wave and Mason comes down with the biggest smile across his face.
Then they get up on stage. Ashley was very serious. She knew not to wave up there, but without saying anything outloud she REALLY PRONOUNCED...I LOVE YOU over and over again to us.
Then Austin was very cool and proud. He lifted up his hand and gave us the I love you sign. Doesn't he look like a scholar?
And then there was Mason. He was SUCH a ham. He had all the people around us laughing. He had the biggest smile and he kept looking at us and winking. Then his tassle would get in his face and he would shake it around and blow it off his face.
They all sang for us the songs they learned throughout the year and then they went across the stage to get their certificate and Bible (with their names on them). They were so excited and it was really fun to watch them be that excited.

5 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

Absolutely adorable!

Teresa AKA: T said...

adorable.... T

Dana said...

Yeah Green Kids!
Too cute...

Renee said...

Doens't it freak you out to see them that way? I think you are homeschooling, but since Page will be going to school this Aug, it makes me very anxious!
Good thing Ashley remembered the rules. Page's school didn't tell us about cap and gown pics because it was a "surprise". The ONE day I put pigtails in her hair. She looks like some sort of fluffy haired puppet. They are so cute though!

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

They are so cute!! What a fun thing to have a preschool grad : )
Blessings,
BChsMamaof3