Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Razor





So have you seen this recharger before? Do you know what it goes to? Some of you are saying, "oh yah that's a ..." But for some of you, you may be as clueless as I was.



Sunday afternoon Mom and I went to Radio Shack to buy a phone recharger for her car. We went in and she asked the guy to help her. She asked for a recharger that can have an adapter for when they switch phones. The guy brought out the adapter and Mom said she thought she had one of those in the car. So I went out to get it and bring it in. The guy told us that it wouldn't work on her phone. We knew the recharger belonged to my Dad, but Mom couldn't remember the last time he even drove her car. So I said, "I wonder what this charger is for?" And the guy said, "Oh that is for a razor." Mom and I started laughing. She said he must have taken it on their trip to Florida. Me being quite confused said, "You mean he hasn't shaved since then?" And the guy just smiled and said, "No not that kind of razor, the Razr phone". Mom said, that's what happens when you send a woman to do a man's job. We've been laughing quite a bit over this!

1 comment:

Renee said...

EVERY time my friend and I talk on the phone and I can't get my call waiting to work on my cell she asks me if I have a razor and for the first zillion times I was like 'uh duh, what does that have to do with my phone, do I need to cut something?" Totally laughing with you and your mom on this one