The 2 adult cat scrooges (me and Greg) have decided to adopt the kitten. We have decided to name her Kiki Xio Mao. 

We will call her Kiki.
Xio Mao is Chinese for cat.
She is so stinkin' cute! She just loves me. She cuddles right up under my neck or lays on my breasts and falls asleep. I MUST remember to take my Allegra tomorrow...ACHOO!
I don't know how this cat did it, but she has captured my heart. She just looks up at me and tells me she loves me with her eyes. She even layed calmly on my chest while I clipped her nails.I was writing an email yesterday and Austin was sitting on my lap. I have a signature line on my emails that have a picture of the family. Austin said, "you can put her (Kiki) next to me." So I updated my signature line.
hmmm...I can't get this picture any bigger. I guess if you really want to see it you'll have to click on the image to make it larger.


4 comments:
She is really cute. Much cuter than the night you picked her up from the road! And much tamer as well! What pretty eyes she has. I wonder how long they will stay blue.
You will not want to be late getting her "fixed" or you will have LOTS of baby kittens and they are not easy to place in homes. With your big hearts, you could end up with dozens in no time.
oh my! dozens of kitties??!! we are NOT taking anymore ... we have saved enough cats.
she is beautiful! how adorable!!
How sweet..you all decided to keep her! She will love you all forever & ever.
I love her calico coat & beautiful blue eyes!
There you are!! What wonderful pictures! I still haven't learned to post pics well, nor how to connect friends of different blog homes, but I AM trying to learn!
Lol, jugglingpaynes is now posting on two sights just to see which is better! Is blogger more user friendly then HSB?
Been missing ya,
vicki
MOMflippedisWOW (HSB)
Post a Comment