Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Adventure Science Museum

Well I took 60 pictures of our field trip yesterday, but it was very hard to get any good pictures. Here are a few:
Here we stepped onto the Magic School Bus to take our adventure. Mommy had planned to study the dinosaurs, but we were kind of scared of them. They moved and got too close. But we still learned a lot without even knowing we were learning.
We brushed teeth.
We fought germs.
We took apart a skeleton and put it back together.
We traveled to the moon.
Where each of us only weighed 6 pounds. (Well if we were actually on the moon)


Mommy loves this piano! Ever since she saw Big she always wanted to play on one. She has had several chances, but she still enjoys it each time.
But the very favorite thing we did was play on the "playground". It had a heart that we crawed through. And several slides and lots and lots of other fun things to play on and with. It went up and up and up and up. There was a point where Mommy stopped and just watched us go up and up some more. Aussie went to the very top and could see all of downtown Nashville from up there. We were afraid to go down this slide because it was so big. But Mason actually braved it first, then Aussie then Ashley.
Wow it was a great day.
Oh and we also went down a slide that was intestines. We were pretending to be food. When we got to the bottom we landed on a big Whoopee cusion painted on the floor and it made pooting sounds when we landed on it. Talk about FUN!
------------------------------------------
I love love love this picture. The other night Ashley slept up in Aussie's bed. I just think it is so sweet.

4 comments:

Renee said...

fun stuff.
are parents allowed to slide? I usually get kicked out of those things

Jann Gray said...

Precious picture of Ashley and Aussie.

I love the science museum...sometimes I wish I still had kids small enough to go -- I just seem to talk Weston into it anymore.

Dana said...

Look! Now you can use the bus scrapbooking stuff that we saw the other day!
Cute pictures!!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.