Oh I forgot to blog about this...
Yesterday I needed to get some Cream of Chicken Soup to make Poppyseed chicken. So I told the kids we would go to the grocery store that had the little carts. So when we got there, I couldn't see any little carts. I went in and asked if they still had them. The lady came out and said, "yes, but over the weekend they put the big carts in front of them." Sure enough I look way in the back and there they were. Then she said to the kids, "If I was Super Woman I would fly over there and get them for you." And I said, "Well guess what kids, I AM SUPER woman and I will get them for you."
So Mommy saves the day. I just moved all the big carts and got them.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
You go, girl! I've never had a doubt... that you ARE super woman! If only I had Lynda Carter's waist I could say I was Wonder Woman... ROF!!!
Post a Comment