Are you in town October 28th? I'm teaching a class from 2-4PM that day at Scrapin' Memories. It is called School Daze and it uses the new Basic Grey School themed paper. I hope you can come. It'll be fun!1st day of Co-op

Bus Stop
Field Trip
Report Card
Reading
Writing
Recess
Science
Home Ec
Math
School Daze Mini Album
5 comments:
I would guess before she starts rhyming in public.
I love this! I hope your class is sold out:)
Oh, this is just darling! Thanks for sharing :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Tamara
**You should join our Scrap 'n Saturday on my blog :)
This album is way too cute!
WHY aren't you on my Google Reader?
I love your blog.
How did your pizza dough ever turn out?
Wow! That is so awesome! I have been thinking about doing something like this.
JOYfully in Him,
Kelli
Post a Comment