Monday, September 03, 2007

A very productive day

Lots and lots to share today!

We started off our day with using "The Real Thing" and made the geyser again. This time I had Greg do it so I could take a picture. It worked much better.
Then we had school and we made bread. All kinds of bread. The last 2 loaves I made turned out horrible...so this time I'm finally a bread "winner"! :) My bread rose which tickled me pink since that didn't happen last time.
We made Wheat bread, Oat bread, Flax seed choc. chip muffins and Flax seed blueberry muffins. The choc. chip muffins were quite dry. I think I'll add a banana next time to make it more moist. Austin gave me the thumbs down on it, but then ate 1/2 of them. He picked out all the choc. chips. Mason liked it all and kept saying it was Scrum dum delicious! And well picky Ashley didn't even really taste it.
Mason wanted to write a sign that said, Mason, Aussie, Ashley and Mommy's Bakery and put it on the door. He wants to sell it so HE could make money.




My three little bakers.
After a long day of baking. Austin really wanted to do HIS experiment. So I pulled out the little marshmallows and spaghetti and we built towers. I was so proud of Ashley because she actually figure out how to do it.

And the last thing I need to share today is that Ashley made me a purse Saturday. It is so precious!!! I used it for Church on Sunday. She came up with the concept and drew it. I helped her tape it together.

And I HAVE to scrapbook this picture:

That's my girl. This is what she picked out to wear today.

5 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

They are all so adorable in their chef's hats!!! Where did you find them?
Yes..you should scrap the pic of Ashley..it is a cute one!

Dana said...

Oh wow - those pictures are absolutely adorable! Love the outfit Ashley ;)

TracieClaiborne said...

Okay again...you are SuperMom.
I can't imagine even attempting to bake bread!!!
And where in the world did you get those little aprons? Too cute.
That pic of your girlie at the end is adorable. They are all so cute.

And I love it that you took that purse to church.

Blessed Mom said...

Yummy looking goodies. Very cute pictures!

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Chelle, so super of you to take the purse to church! I bet A was sooo proud that you did it! Glad your bread rose this time... Last time we did the geyser, I could only find sugar free Mentos at the grocery -- and they did NOT work! (Either that or Harry's Diet Coke was flat LOL!) And tell the kids that I am VERY impressed with their marshmallow & spaghetti sculptures -- that is VERY hard to do without snapping the spag!