Sunday, September 02, 2007

Aussie's video

Greg and Aussie worked on this yesterday and today. Aussie is SO PROUD! This was his idea--his dream--and daddy helped him make it come true. It's a double feature, the second one is much better than the first.

I got to scrapbook yesterday and today. Yesterday I got big whopping 1 layout done-but I love it. And today I got 2 done, but I'm not crazy about the 2nd one I did. It's funny how it can take several hours to do one layout. I'll try to take pictures tomorrow to show you.

2 comments:

Jann Gray said...

Oh Chelle:

Kuddos to the kiddos (and Greg) -- they did GREAT with that video. You have to save it for when Aussie gets his Oscar...I am sure they will want to do a retrospective!

So muc fun -- made me smile this morning...
Jann

Jill LaFaye said...

How cute! Mattie really likes Greg's & the triplets voices..she was smiling and then dancing with the music.