Here are the 4 layouts I did this weekend:



The journaling reads: Dear Mom & Dad, Thank you for raising me to know and love God. A strong foundation is the most important thing in ones life!

The journaling reads: We had so much fun at Page's house. We BEG our Mom to take us again. We wonder if we will ever get invited back.

And here are the heros who came and visited me at the scrapbook store today:


Mason really cracks me up. I love how he came up to me and whipped off his glasses only to be another pair underneath. He is my silly one and loves to joke around. I love that about him.
5 comments:
What adorable layouts! You are so talented, Chelle! And of course the kids are just amazing as always. :-) You're so incredibly blessed.
Hugs, MG
beartwinsmom.wordpress.com
Great layouts Chelle...man you are on a roll!
awesome "incrediable" pic
Wow - those jammies are getting great use! Good find & purchase!!
don't you know the rules to club graham? you have to use MY KIDS in a layout to get invited back!
bwahahahaha-
just kidding.
the pool is getting cold because of the cool nights, but it's still open. We need to do an end of the year swim. I'll try to set it up and you will be included!
Post a Comment