Friday I met with some of my Marvelous Multiple Moms. All of us went through the Marvelous Multiples class at the same time and we have kept up with each other. Can you believe they are ALL 4.Top 2- Austin and Briana Doyle- their mom had another baby 1 year ago.
Top Right- Jake and Jonah Patton- their mom is pregnant with one right now.
Bottom 3- My trio- their mom is NOT pregnant
Bottom Right- Drew and David Porter- their mom just had a baby 2 months ago.
(It kind of looks like it is my turn....But probably not. Who knows I'm selling off my last crib this weekend. So isn't that the saying? Once you get rid of all your baby things that is when you get pregnant?) Some days I really would like to have one more (especially for the long run) and other days I am happy happy happy with just the 3 I have.
It was really nice meeting up with these friends!
I had a hard time getting a good picture. The 2 Austins didn't want to cooperate. This is the last picture I took and at least I got all the faces. But in some of the previous pictures everyone is smiling and all you could see of the Austins were their behinds.
2 comments:
Three wonderful children and a great mom...I think your job is fulfilled enough, but I am not in charge of such things...
Met a mom of QUADS today at MDO. Holy. And I RACED to get my 2 there on time...alas, so glad I'm not in charge of things!
Glad you're back to bloggin!
Three wonderful children and a great mom...I think your job is fulfilled enough, but I am not in charge of such things...
Met a mom of QUADS today at MDO. Holy. And I RACED to get my 2 there on time...alas, so glad I'm not in charge of things!
Glad you're back to bloggin!
Post a Comment