Today is a GREAT day!
Thanks to everyone I have talked to about homeschooling, I have finally made my decision on what curriculum I will be purchasing for next year. And I have also found someone who is going to let me buy part of the curriculum from her. WooHoo! That will be a HUGE savings. I will be using Abeka for Phonics, Math and Handwriting. And I will be using Little Hearts to His Glory for the rest. I am so tickled with LHHG. It's the first curriculum that jumped out at me and said this is what I need to buy...This is it! I'm so tickled with it that I have decided to try out their preschool curriculum. So I ordered that today and thanks to the consignment sales, I have a little extra money so I could do that. YAY!
THEN...My MASK came today! Hip hip hooray! I can start getting some sleep again. I've been without my mask for a week and a half now. Oh what a happy day!
Then...I received our TPAC season tickets in the mail today. And I even have a babysitter lined up for the first show.
OH I hope today continues to be this good!!!!!!!! Off to pick up the munchkins and get a haircut. :)
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
2 comments:
oh happy day! Oh happy day....I am singing the happy day song!
You are going to homeschool??..that is AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you for making that decision..we use Abeka..that is what I was raised (most of my school life) on in my private school years.
Post a Comment