What am I going to do with Austin? He insists his name starts with an "O". I told him sometimes the letters "au" makes the short "o" sound. But he says, "Well MY name starts with an O."
He recognizes his name, so I think he is doing this just to bug me.
After talking about the 4 and 5 year olds in his class, he informed me that God was 22,006
and that he was VERY L O N G.
They like their new teacher, Mrs. Sheila. She said in a few weeks they will start bringing home homework. Can you imagine at age 4? I'm kind of tickled. I'm excited about all they will learn in this class. This teacher is really good. She is going to work on them with writing. I'm excited because I really didn't know how to help them with this. Also, she sent home a note on all of them saying they were really good. She had an extra note on Austin's to work on staying on task. HA! I'm hoping that's a note to herself and not to me. I've been working on that for 4 years and it's nearly impossible.
Oh by the way Hollye and others---The consignment sale this weekend is at Lakeshore Christian Church on Anderson Road in Antioch. It is called Butterflies Consignment. Come out and buy my things. :)
So who is going to Scrap It! this weekend? I get to go on Friday night and Saturday. Who's going to scrapbook with me?
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
hey girl! i will be there tonight for just a short visit with Mattie.
see ya tonight! thanks for the recipe..the salad was awesome.
Post a Comment