
I love it when my kids come to visit me at Scrap It while I'm scrapbooking. You would probably think otherwise. But scrapbooking is typically when I'm happiest with my children. It's because I am scrapbooking some of our favorite moments together. So when they come to visit me, it puts a big smile on my face. They like to come visit too. Mainly because they know they will probably get a cookie and they can sit over in the corner and watch shows they don't have at home. Ann and Bill giggle over the fact that they get the chairs right up by the TV. I thought Greg dressed them so cute on Saturday too.
And this picture is taken today right outside of their school. Poor Ashley needs a haircut. We are going today to get it cut as well as mine. Hip hip hooray! Oh speaking of haircuts...
The other night I was lying down with Ashley and she said, "Mommy, you are so pretty." I said, "Thank you Ashley, you are so pretty too." Then a few minutes later she says, "Mommy, YOU are GORRRRGEOUS." As I melted I said, "Thank you Ashley! You are gorgeous too." Then she said, "Mommy are you going to get your haircut." I said, "yes, I really need to." Then she said, "Don't get your haircut, I like it just the way it is." Oh isn't that so sweet?
I just love their preschool class this year! Mrs. Sheila is their teacher and she is excellent. They are coming home and singing new songs and I think they are really enjoying it.
They are learning how to write numbers. So they learned 2 songs that help them learn how to write them.
"Pull straight down and that is all...and that's the #1"
"Make a curve and then straight back...and that's the #2."
I love to actually see them learning something. Up to this point they already knew everything that was being taught in MDO. It's refreshing to see them actually learning again.
No comments:
Post a Comment