Tuesday, September 26, 2006

layouts

The journaling on this layout is of a conversation with Ashley one night and the conversation went like this:
A: Mommy, I love you.
M: I love you too, Ashley
A: Mommy, I think you're pretty
M: I think you're pretty too.
A: You're Gorrrrgeous!
M: Aw! Thank you, You're gorgeous too.





Austin is obsessed with doors from Monsters Inc. You should have seen his face when I made this layout. Two of the doors open up to journaling. On Sunday, I had to make him some scrapbook pages with doors that open up too. I don't know if you can see in the picture, but Austin has a set of keys that he is playing like he is unlocking the doors with.


And here is a layout of the other day when we took our nature walk. I love the little picture of Mason on the left. I just think it is a cute pose and facial expression.

And that is all I got done in 12 hours of scrapbooking! HA! Actually that's not true, at the beginning of the day, I took about 2 hours to put many of my layouts in a scrapbook. I wanted to have something put together for my Mommy weekend this weekend.

1 comment:

Jill LaFaye said...

I love all (3) of them!! The "DOOR" layout was a great idea..for Austin's interest in doors!! It will be cool to look back on when he is an adult. I think that was the first time I saw all (3) of them..(Saturday)..they are soooo sweet!!