Thursday, September 28, 2006

haircuts and tennis shoes

Yet again I get to the the computer so late that I can barely keep my eyes open. Today was a super super busy day. I got the boys hair cut. I took them to a local barbershop. 2 barbers worked on them at the same time. The boys didn't want to go, but they did great when they were in the chair. Mason's barber didn't listen to a word I said. He looks cute but it is way shorter than I had said. Austin's is cute.

So then I took them to KMart to pick out some tennis shoes. Ashley picked Little Mermaid, Mason picked Spiderman and Austin wanted Thomas but they didn't have his size. So off to Walmart we went to get Thomas shoes. Thankfully they had his size (actually 1/2 size too big), but he is super happy with them.

Then we came home and made cookies. Austin had me make a train out the cookie dough. He was excited about it, until they were cooked and he didn't like the smell. (eyeroll) This dough was in 4 containers with 4 bright colors. And the kids could play with it like playdough and make their own creations. It was pretty cute. I got a couple pictures but they are not on the computer yet.

I have a busy day tomorrow. It looks like it is going to be rainy. I better get to bed. Have a happy day!

No comments: