Monday, September 18, 2006

This is just classic!

Greg went to buy parts for the sink yesterday so it would stop leaking. He took the downstairs sink apart so he could take the peices to the store with him (I assume). So one thing lead to another and he didn't get it back together. No big deal, I didn't even know it was apart. So this morning I told him that our friends Braxton and Dalton were coming over to play. So he asked if I wanted him to quickly put the sink together before he went to work. I said, yes since that would be the bathroom they would be using.

SO...He is dressed for work and he reaches in the pantry and pulls out one of my aprons and puts it on. He said, "I don't want to hear anything about me wearing an apron, I just don't want to get my work clothes dirty." I said, OK. It didn't bother me and I probably wouldn't have said anything anyways.

5 minutes later...Mason comes downstairs and sees Greg. He said, "Hey you're wearing a GIRL apron."

Greg said, "yah yah yah" (Renee' forgive me I don't remember if I should use yeah or yah here)

I just busted out laughing!

That is just classic!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I'm no expert on the yeah and yea.
Well, maybe I am
Yeah as in Yes.
Yea as in cheering YAY!
Too funny. Your kids crack me up!