The joy of the Lord will give me strength. (Again, I need to say that this is something I participated in on my other blog.)
Have you ever noticed God talking to you through nature? I have.
Several years ago I was really down on myself and felt ugly. When I went for a walk on a beautiful Spring day I had a God breeze. What is a God breeze? It is my way of talking about those times when you feel God right beside you.
As I walked the track a few times I prayed to God about how I felt and he answered me through birds. You might think this is silly, but I knew God meant for me to hear this that day. The birds sang out as I passed them..."You're purty purty purty purty, You're purty purty purty purty" I felt like God was telling me I was pretty. It put a smile on my face and helped me face the day with a better attitude.
My assignment for this week is for me to take a walk outside and listen to what God tells me. It could be through a weed my child hands me smiling from ear to ear, or how some bit of nature reminds me of a poem. I've got a busy week, but I need to remember to listen.
Have you had a God breeze you would like to share?
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
That was just lovely to read. I love when God speaks to me like that.
When I get woken by wonderful sunshine and singing birds I always smile and feel as if God told me to have a nice day.
Post a Comment