Yesterday- I had some sort of aniety attack. I'm not exactly sure what it was, but I didn't feel right all day. It hit a peek when VBS let out. If one of my kids just touched my arm, I felt tension travel up my back into my shoulders and neck. I've only had something like this 3-4 other times. I just wanted to cry for no reason. I called the doctor to see if I could take some medicine. I didn't know if it would interfere with the new thyroid medicine I'm on. Thankfully, I could and I actually had it with me. So I took one. It helped quite a bit but not enough. I got home around 5:30 last night. Greg got home shortly after that and he took care of everything and I went to bed.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago



3 comments:
Anxiety attacks are rough aren't they? I am sorry you had to go through that..I hope you feel better soon:)
I'm so sorry-and I didn't realize. Maybe next time we can chat. Hope you are feeling better.
I'm so jealous of the scrappin'!
Hmmmm.... and to think that I always feel that way! I just thought it was a side effect of having 3 boys... ::wink:: Sure hope it doesn't happen again, and glad the kids are having fun at VBS! Ours isn't until late August, right before school starts back up, but they are going up to Gramma & Grampa's for a week in late June (darn the luck - a WHOLE WEEK!) to attend their VBS...
Post a Comment