Friday, June 13, 2008

SISiversary this WEEKEND

The hair looks a little bit better today. Thank goodness I haven't had any more meltdowns from Ashley.


Here's the latest layout that I have completed.
I am excited, I get to go to SISiversary this weekend. It is a scrapbooking event that starts tonight.
I told Greg that I would get home late. That it ended at 1:00AM and then starts again 8:00AM tomorrow. Greg told me to call up a friend and see if I can spend the night in that area.
(Kind of late notice huh?- Um...hello friend...I was just wondering if I could sleep on your couch tonight...and um I would be getting in around 1:30AM...that wouldn't keep you up or anything would it?) LOL! ~ Greg even volunteered to call one of my friends. ~ He is such a NICE husband.
I know all my girlfriends are laughing and I know my husband is reading this and saying, "What? I want you to be safe."
Anyway, I'll see what I can do!
Talk to you probably Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing that same outfit right now. This was taken last July? Show it to Ashley and make her promise to not tell you that you look like Gramma ever again!

Anonymous said...

This layout is superb. You did it. Even with all the elements, the picture takes center stage.

doris sander said...

great hair and layout! can't wait to see more SISiversary pages! :D

Mrs Pretzel said...

Thank you for your comment on GutterGirlz!! Can't wait to see what you do with us!!