Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 10th

I'm VERY tired and the kids are still up watching a movie with their Daddy. I would go to bed, but the best TV is in our room, so that's where they are watching it.

Yesterday, I taught the kids how to play UNO. They love it. We played one game that took at least 1 1/2 hours and Aussie won the game. He was so pleased with himself, especially since the box says it is for 7 years old and up. You should have heard them all giggling! Mason really has that competiveness. He was beside me so he was so excited when he could make me pick up cards.

We went to see Surf's Up at the movie theatre today. You got to love the free movies in the summer deal! It was a really cute movie and the kids enjoyed it.

My tummy is still not up to par. I didn't call the doctor yesterday because I was feeling good most of the day and thought it might just be a bug. I'm still not sure whether to call or not.

Oh good the movie is over- time for bed!

1 comment:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

UNO is really big in our house, too! We even splurged and got the plastic UNO card game so we could play it outside & not worry about the cards getting wet at the pool or from kiddie "unk".