Day 4 of VBS and I got 2 layouts done.
Whoooopeeee! I had a LOT of fun making this one. It's so different from others that I make. I just enjoyed freely putting papers and flowers down just anywhere.__________
Then off to the YMCA! What fun!!
They love this froggy slide.
Aussie likes to go down by himself.
And Ashley and
Mason like us to catch them.____________
So we left at 8:30 this morning and didn't get home until 8:00 this evening. I'm ready for bed! Here are a few more pool pictures.
Tomorrow won't be AS busy, but still another busy day!




3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Ashley with the bubbles. HOW did you do that???
really like the crown lo. very cool.
maybe I'll have to check into a guest pass for the Y-that froggie slide looks like fun!
Tomorrow I have to do some quick moving & create some cards to "teach" to a group from MOMS Club tomorrow night. ::insert hysterical maniacal laughter here:: May be doing some fast talking on my feet LOL! I'm jealous about the Y -- the ones here, for some idiotic reason, don't have any outdoor pools. It's going to cost me close to $850 for a summer pool membership (& thus the reason I haven't done it yet!).
Post a Comment