Tuesday, June 03, 2008

VBS

Another productive day while the kids were at VBS today. I got this layout done.


The kids really like VBS. Today they made sun visors. Yesterday they painted shirts. They get to wear the shirts tomorrow.

--------------------

Then the kids had swimming lessons in the evening. They were so excited they couldn't stand still. Aussie was all over the place. Ashley listened intently and Mason was a little scared to get his face in the water. Then we went to Chick-Fil-A for our $.99 meals. (Don't you think that there should be a cent sign on a keyboard?)

---------------------------------

As I was cuddling with Austin tonight, he asked what is a period. OH no I thought, he must have heard me say something (being my cycle time). Of course I'm thinking all these things in my head and trying to answer. I started out saying... "Weeeelll it could mean a couple of things. He said, "Tell me all of what you know." I said, "It could mean what you put at the end of a sentence." He said, "yes it's a full stop at the end of a sentence." I said, "That's right." Then I got smart and said, "Where did you hear the word so I can tell you the meaning.?" I just knew he was going to say he heard it from me. But he said, "It was on Between the Lions". PHEW!!!!

3 comments:

doris sander said...

good save chelle. good save. :D

Brown English Muffin said...

my daughter doesn't care for putting her head under the water during her class either and it's the only thing that makes her cry each time!

Renee said...

exclamation point!
I think the triplets are in Page's class? Way to go scrappin'