
Mason still has his tooth. It is so loose and yet it is really stuck in there. He is so proud though to be the first with a loose tooth. The other two are handling it really well. I'm sure they will get jealous when the tooth fairy comes though. So what is reasonable these days for the tooth fairy to leave?

Tonight we went to a cookout with some of Greg's workmates.

The house we went to had a gorgeous back yard and it was landscaped beautifully.

They had a little waterfall set up with a few fish in it. The kids got to feed the fish, which was a real treat for them.

The owners pulled some toys out and the kids played with this gun playing "freeze" tag. It humored me because they would pretend to shoot and say I got you and that person wouldn't argue they would just freeze.

Oh and another big hit there was the foosball table.



My batteries bailed on me, so I didn't get many pictures there. I did get a few though.
1 comment:
mommy and daddy gave P a Tooth Fairy Barbie the night the tooth fairy was set to arrive and TTF left her 3 gold coins. (which we traded her for paper dollars and saved the gold in her tooth fairy pouch) But then again, I, whoops, the tooth fairy only has to deal with one tooth at a time!
Post a Comment