WoooHooo!
The kids are really enjoying VBS even though in the morning they say, "I don't wanna go."
Today, Aussie admitted once we got there that they actually DO like VBS but they miss me.
They have these riding toys there to play on and the kids just love them.
After VBS we played with Gabriel,
Dalton and
Braxton on the playground for a few minutes, since they are not in the same class and don't get to see each other. Oh by the way Renee- Yes, Page is in my kids class. Aussie talks about her everyday. I was going to get a picture of her when I went to pick them up today, but she was already going out the door when I got there.
After VBS we played with Gabriel,
Dalton and
Braxton on the playground for a few minutes, since they are not in the same class and don't get to see each other. Oh by the way Renee- Yes, Page is in my kids class. Aussie talks about her everyday. I was going to get a picture of her when I went to pick them up today, but she was already going out the door when I got there.
After VBS, my kids went to Gabriel's house to play for a little bit. (which turned out to be maybe a little longer than Doris wanted---SORRY!) Anyway, the kids had so much fun!
They ended up making a "Science" concoction which they called Dead Bug Soup. The giggling was so cute to hear! Doris scored some really cute pictures. I don't know if she will post them.--------------------
And then we went to the Y for swim lessons.
Tonight was much more organized than yesterday.
Mason still refuses to put his face in the water.----------------
Then we played in the pool after swim lessons till 7:00 and Aussie actually cried when we had to leave. That has been one area in the past that we have been lucky with. When we say we have to go and give them so many more minutes to play, they usually go pretty easily. So this was a bit of a surprise when he acted like that. I don't think he would have ever thought about dinner and would have played until they shut the pool down. He is a little water bug!
2 comments:
woohoo summer!!! :D
I was hoping to run into you guys at the party thing last night. The program was super sweet!
I still don't like putting my face in the water and I have to plug my nose to jump in, so stick with the lessons so he won't be the only kid not able to play Marco Polo.
Post a Comment